Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Ten Reasons Babies Are Like a Trip to Vegas
1. Somewhere around 3am you lose all sense of time and judgement.
2. “Craps” is no longer just a game, but a description of what you’ve spent 10 minutes cleaning up.
3. It seems like someone’s mouth is always on a boob or a bottle.
4. Vomit, feces, or urine will force an outfit change at least once a day.
5. You spend all night trying to get that girl into bed, only to have her throw up on herself when you succeed.
6. The experience makes you drink more than any reasonable person should.
7. Your son’s “one-armed bandit” just “hit the jackpot” all over the change table.
8. The longer you’re there, the smaller your bankroll gets.
9. You’re forced to see things you’d rather never speak of again.
10. Someone always winds up crying in the fetal position on the floor of their room.
I'll add more as I think of them!