Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sick ... Birthday Post Tomorrow

(Ok, so I posted what's below as my status on the Domestic Project's Facebook page today, and then slapped my forehead and went "Duh. Why didn't I just make it a post?". And then I realized that I never, ever make short posts so doing so would be kind of an anomaly. And then I thought "Well, bring it on, anomaly-haters!". And thus ... I give you my Facebook status from this afternoon. Now please excuse me while I go lay down and allow my 3 year old the run of the house. Good luck, 1 year old.) 

Ugh ... so, so sick. I'm sorry, I know there's a few of you who've been patiently waiting for Avery's birthday party post, and I'll have it to you tomorrow. I honestly haven't even had the energy to upload the photos yet, which is crazy bc normally I'm all "Must. Upload. Photos. Immediately". So that shows you how ill I've been. Anyways, to appease you I have Ave's 1st birthday video montage that we showed at her party. Its about 7 minutes long so, you know, if you have the time enjoy yourself! And if not, I won't be offended. ;)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. This was just beautiful. And you were the skinniest pregnant person I've ever seen. What a wonderful video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird to cry at someone else's kids video? Cause I just did....through the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails