Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today

Today …

We found exceptional moments of calm while being photographed by the amazing Amber Bourret.
aj
Seriously, how beautiful are these pics? I feel all warm and squishy when I look at them.

Today …

We bought a tree for the backyard that *somehow* (I have no idea how, I swear. And it was all Jamie’s fault. I swear. Yes, swear.) managed to scratch our eldest’s face while it was being gently shoved into the back of our car.
DSC_0909edit
You’re unique all right, asshole.

DSC_0925editsmall
But we got it back. Because we placed it in full view of our infamous dead tree as a warning:

“This could happen to you, too. Stop effing scratching kids”.
DSC_0916edit
And today …

I was once again reminded of how terrible I am at gardening, as Mason’s and my seed-sowing project has thus far produced two plants. Two. Out of nine. Fabulous.
Untitled-1 Where will tomorrow lead?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those are phenomenal photos, and I'm still laughing about how you placed the new tree with a good view of the dead one as a warning. LOL!

    If I recall correctly, you were planting carrot, onion and radish seeds? Radishes will sprout in just a couple of days. Carrots take up to 2 weeks, and I have *never* had luck growing onions from seeds, just sets. So keep the thing watered and wait... I'm sure you'll find out you really do have a green thumb. Good thing, because you'll need it when the Zombie Apocalypse happens, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't grow anything either! Cohen is a miracle worker when he comes to planting stuff and the dude is only 4! He has a plant full of green beans right now that he started at preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous family pictures!!!

    Hope the new tree works out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails