Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Kid's a Vulgar Comedian

I promised in my last post that I would do a write up about our Toopy & Binoo concert experience but honestly, I’m still feeling quite under-the-weather. Whatever the hell this cold is, its certainly got a firm grip on my female-balls and isn’t looking to let go anytime soon.

So instead, I’m going to continue to take a break from posting this week to recuperate and will hopefully be in fine form for Sunday. However, I thought I’d let you in on a little conversation Mason and I had a few days ago regarding his use of a swear word while trying to console a crying Avery:


Me: Blah blah blah not a nice word blah blah not a good choice blah blah blah etc

Mace:
But why mom? Why can’t I say it?

Me:
Because …. because you just can’t. We don’t say that word in this house.

Mace:
  *supressing a smirk, the little shit*  Well where do we say it, mom? In the woods?


And yes, I know you must all find it amusing to read a conversation by me about not swearing. Hardy har har. Laugh it up, people. But I’m doing my best for the common good. Do you really want your kid at a preschool where a certain 3 year old is telling crying kids “Don’t worry. Fuck ‘em. You’ll be fine”. 

Yah. Didn’t think so.
  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sigh.. Mine has decided to in a somewhat appropriate way respond to things that baffle or surprise him with a "What the hell?"... ;p We have had the blah blah blah 'kind words' conversation a few times too. ;)
    Tabrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails