Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On the Plus Side, I Fit Into My Skinny Jeans Again

Just popping in to let y'all know that I'm in recovery from possibly the worst stomach flu mankind has ever seen, hence the reason for my pause in posting. As I'm sure many of you more-experienced parents predicted upon reading my last post, Mason happily passed his illness along to momma the very next day, and I've had it with a vengence.

I hoping that I'll feel more human tomorrow, and will try to resume posting then. Here's a quick pic of Mace from today so that you can see he survived the flu quite well:


Holy crap is my kid pale. Sadly I can't even attribute it to the illness; its just his inherited colour. At least he doesn't have to worry about getting a burn from the sun -- his skin just reflects lights. You're welcome Mason. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. Funny bit about your son. I live in Miami and I try to hide from the sun...it's like 200 F today. Crazy.

    Get well soon

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails